Despiro Exclusive Collection
- Structure – Aluprof MB-86, 3-chamber frame, thermally broken aluminum system.
- Threshold – Available with or without a threshold.
- Panel – 3” (77mm) thick extruded polystyrene XPS sandwiched between two aluminum plates, flush mounted with the sash and frame. Available in over 20 unique designs.
- Maximum dimensions – 55” (1.4 m) wide x 102.5” (2.6 m) high.
- Gaskets – Multiple compression seals around the entire perimeter.
- Glass – Laminated safety glass on both the outside and inside panes.
- Panes – Triple-pane glass, both chambers filled with Argon gas.
- Spacer – Warm edge spacer bar; optional Swisspacer bar.
- Thermal coefficient of up to Ug Metric=0.61 / Ug Imperial =0.1074 / R 9.3.
- Hinges – Siegenia Axxent concealed hinges with 3D adjustment; optional WALA roller hinges.
- Locks – GU, MACO, Siegenia available in both 3-point or 5-point locking systems.
- Handles –Stainless steel handle on the interior and door pull on the exterior; optional handle for the exterior instead of the door pull.
- Accents – Stainless steel flush-mounted with the panel.
- Access Control – Physical key; optional digital keypad, fingerprint reader, Bluetooth module or a card reader for magnetic or proximity cards.
- Configurations – Stand-alone door, available with both transom and sidelights.
- Colours – Powder coated paint in entire RAL colour palette; also available foil-wrapped in Salamander or Aluplast wood-grain colour palettes.
Despiro doors can be easily configured to accommodate any dimension, style or lighting requirements for your home.
Transoms and sidelights are a great way to allow more natural light into the entrance of your home. Our transoms and sidelights are available in Low-E glass, double or triple pane, decorative glass or obscure glass, in both fixed and opening styles.